Eastern Lettering - Another scammed customer - should have read this site before!
I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and paid accordingly for the following service 1) Remove and Install a NEW NAME PLATE (I was charged for NEW) for a Football JErsey (provided by me) 2) MATCH Fabrics and LEtter to current fabrics and colors on the existing jersey 3) Do it in a professional manner and make it look professional. Jersey was returned to me with 1) Severe Glue and residue on the back nameplate 2) after talking to Owner - ED WOODS - he stated they REUSED MY OLD NAMEPLATE ( I was sold a NEW one for $39.99) 3) LETTERS did not match as he said in his initial email
Your Desired Resolution:
I have filed a dispute/complaint with my CC company - if it is upheld, I will not need your services MR WOODS said he would fight it - as he doesn't believe he CHEATED ME (which I beg to differ) see above I have EXACT COPIES OF ALL EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS from MR WOODS showing he lied to me I want to go on record to show that he is a thief and a liar
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Contract Payment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the stealth sling shot it was to come with a leather case and a survival book as seen in the photos I waited to months and got nothing..."
- "I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning. I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate,..."
- "converse all star hi are 1 of the finest offering basketball footwear of all time. Women's Converse all star gentle are based on the authentic layout. They are slimmer and..."
- "We had service from Scott's lawn for about four years since 2013. Our lawn condition has not been improved, instead, it s getting worse. Weeds are everywhere in backyard..."
- "Bruce pre-finished wood flooring by Armstrong was installed in our newly built home in April of 2009. This was the Waltham 3-1/4" oak strip flooring in the color Whiskey...."
- "Bought a Curio cabinet over the phone after we saw it in the store and decided to pick it up ourselves - and were NOT told , that in case..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."