Yep, the other reports are true.

they'll rip you off and not answer your calls.

I paid extra for 2 day shipping and after 5 days I still haven't received it or a refund. They told me on the phone that my item was supposed to arrive yesterday. It did not. They told me through email that my item was out of stock. When I called this morning I got hung up on and now they wont answer. I needed my item fast and didn't do my research. lessoned learned! Buyer Beware this business is either fake or just has horrible business standards!

Review about: Eastern Lettering Shipping Service.

Comments

OMG!!! I gave these people my sons birthday present 300.00 jersey to have letters sewn on!!

They took my 300.00 jersey n also 100.00 plus 14.00 shipping it cost me to send to them n haven't received it ! They stole my money n my jersey n now I'm tryin to get my 100.00 back from credit card!! They never answer calls voicemail always full n no tracking number bc they steal ur money n ur merchandise!! Bad business is a scam!!!

They have one guy answers from a cell phone n hangs up on u after putting me on hold !!

My worst experience ever!!!BEWARE!!!! Lesson learned I'm out $400.00

BEWARE! THIS COMPANY AND ITS OWNER ED ARE CROOKS.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU CAN'T REACH THEM AS THEIR VOICE MAIL IS FULL. WARNING DO NOT FALL VICTIM AS I DID!