Aspendale,Victoria County
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered 4 numbers on the 22nd Sept. I told them that I needed it before the 4th October.

I was told it would take 10 day and that I would get it in plenty of time. Not only did I not receive it in time.. It is now the 29th October and I still have NOT received them.

There excuse was that the numbers would take an extra 10 day for stitching (what a joke, since they should be ready to sent). Then I was told they were sent on the 7th October and was told it would take 10 days to arrive (I'm in Australia). After many emails and phone calls (NO ANSWER), they finally answered one of my calls and said it was sent on the 12th, where I told him that they assured me that it was sent on the 7th. He was not only RUDE but would tell me that the system says the 12th. LIE and another LIE.....

It is now the 29th October, I still have not receive the order and they DON'T answer the phone.

I needed the numbers for my husbands 50th Birthday..

It is amazing how crooked this company is and how they keep taking money from people and destroying their faith in people.

They are Theifs and Dishonest people. I lost $52.50.

I wish I had read all these complaints before I ordered

Product or Service Mentioned: Eastern Lettering Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Ceo, Time frame to recive items, Eastern lettering, Customer service.

Comments

I Still have not received the Refund, Nor have I seen any proof of postage or delivery.

the so called Tracking number and customs letter still has not been forwarded to me or any proof that they are a LEGIT company.

WHICH THEY ARE NOT..

I have now lodged a complaint with BBB and other entities..

The will not, I repeat, WILL NOT get away with their LIES, DECEIT and RIPPING OFF customers of hard earned cash and dreams.

Mark my words.. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM OR HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THEM..

Aspendale, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1236035

Update 4th November.

I am still trying to get my refund for a NON Delivery of my 4 numbers.

Here is the Latest email from Eastern Lettering.:

We have researched and your package was sent through customs on 10/28/2016. Customs states to have the customer allow up to 10 business days for delivery from this date.

Firstly, It was suppose to have been sent on the 7th October.

It does not take that long to arrive in Australia..

Secondly, I have asked NUMEROUS times for Proof of the delivery and a copy of the Tracking number and a copy of the letter from Customs .. Guess What!! They can't supply it, because they don't have it.. They are full of BS, Nothing but LIES come out of their mouths.

They can NEVER supply the proof, because nothing they say is True.. I have been asking for Proof for the past 2 weeks and they keep telling me that they have it, but they can NEVER Supply me with it.. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU.. HUMM...

They are Liars, Unethical and deceitful people. NEVER IN MY OPION SHOULD YOU EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Aspendale, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1234754

I have an update.

The contacted me and said it was delivered (Which is a LIE)

the parcel still has NOT been delivered/

They also said the have confirmation of the tracking number. Which they can't seem to produce as proof.

Wow, they are SO unethical and crooks..

They take your money and do NOT produce the produces or any proof.

It is now 40 days since I ordered the numbers and supposably 25 days since they said they sent it.. Total BS. The DID NOT send the order and still insist that they did. The most annoying and sad thing about this is.

I was PROMISED by Eastern Lettering that I would receive the parcel within 10days of the order. Which I told them that I needed it before my husband left to play a Baseball tournament, Not only did I not receive it before he left, he has been back home 2 weeks. MY SUGGESTION IS....

NEVER DO ANY BUSINESS WITH EASTERN LETTERING and specifically Kevin Scott, who is suppose to be Customer Service..WHAT A JOKE. He has unfortunately given me a bad taste to Trust or have any dealings with anyone else from the USA.

Aspendale, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1233499

Wow, they responded after they must have received a copy of this complaint.. LOL

Funny thing is, they said that they need to check the deliver and tracking no...

I LAUGH because when I asked for a tracking number, they said they don't have one and because they only sent an envelope.

So if they think they can now tell that the parcel has been delivered.

That's another LIE..