1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered my letters from the phone and was sent a price for $59.00 and they sent me a email with the correct charge. They gave me a delivery time for two weeks but after the third week I called and he said it had been just shipped.

Five days later I received the letters rolled up on like a new rug which made it difficult to apply. when my statement came it showed a charge for $98.00, so I called them up, he said I would have to send them a pictures of my statement, plus a the email of the original $59.00. I sent the statement to them and called the next working day but he rudely said that they were looking into it but it would take 24 hours to resolve. I then said that the product was not prepared correctly because of them being rolled up but he replied, all you have to do is put some heat to them first.

I then said that I didn't know this and he said there should have been a flyer to show me that. I asked him to make this right but all he said was we shipped you the correct order in a very rude tone. This company doesn't keep records of there sales to probably avoid paying taxes and ripping off the customer with higher charges that you might overlook , because they didn't have the $59.00 invoice sent to me or the charge of the $98.00 in their records at all.

Avoid doing business with this corrupt company. (sales@propathesusa.com or WWW.EASTERNLETTERING.NET

Review about: Eastern Lettering Garment Decoration Service.

Comments