I have SF Giants 2010 World Series Ring Presentation Day jersey with metalic gold GIANTS across the front.I wanted CHAMPS and the number 10 on the back in the same applique.

I called Eastern Lettering explaining what jersey I had and what I wanted. They assured me they could do the job. I sent them my jersey and when I got it back, they had sewn on the standard Giants style lettering that does not match. When I complained they just stated that this was the proper official lettering.

I submitted photos back to them asking if the jersey looked correct. They then admitted that they did not have that style of applique.

I asked why if they did not have the matching style, why didn't they just send my jersey back instead of ruining it.I asked for a refund and compensation for the jersey and have been ignored.

Had an Experience with Eastern Lettering?

Comments

EPIC Sports - WORST LEADERSHIP EVER EPIC Sports "Have a whole gamut of emails trying to resolve the issue. Cody Patton and Chris Robeson should not be in leadership at any company. They are flippant and arrogant. I..." Read more Eastern Lettering - Another scammed customer - should have read this site before! Eastern Lettering "Complaint Description:I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and..." Read more EPIC Sports - They sell defective gear EPIC Sports "I would not recommend buying any gear from this company. I recently purchased what was supposed to be a brand new pair of NeoSport 3mm water boots for diving and..." Read more NFL is destroying itself Nfl "As a Army Vet & someone who loves pro football, I was a supporter by going to games and buying NFL brand clothes & memorabilia. I have stopped watching &..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more