Eastern Lettering sold me dirty, stained letters via the internet and won't reply to my email. Look at the pics included!!! He is using the internet to commit mail fraud.

I purchased lettering online when I received the letters in regular mail the letters were all dirty and stained. I called the only phone number I can find 919-200-8680 no one ever answers and the voice mail box is full. I sent an email along with pictures on 8/22 no one has replied.

It is an unresolved BBB complaint. BBB gives them a D- rating!!!

THERE ARE 52 BBB COMPLAINTS IN 2 YEARS!!!!

Need I say more? If you don't stay away and get burned you deserve it!!!!!

Had an Experience with Eastern Lettering?

Comments

Simply Fit Board - Another 2016 Product Failed Simply Fit Board "I am a professional columnist and consumer product analyst. There is a "body language" present between the lines when someone writes reviews and complaints. There are big red flags when..." Read more Craft Holsters - Somehow the meaning of "inside the waistband " has become Inside the belt,outside the waistband! Craft Holsters "I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair..." Read more Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more EPIC Sports - A better company name would be Epic Disaster EPIC Sports "A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12, needless to say..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more