ordered letters for my pro football jersey, they said that they match the size and color,well they did't come close.They said that there letters are custom cut,wich they are not and that they are double stiched wich they are not,the material they use does't come close to the pro jersey material, IT'S ALL A BIG SCAM.

I mailed everything back (registered mail ) , two months later I'm still waiting for a refund, not only did I not get a refund but now they are using my charge card .I wish I lived closer so I could pay them a VISIT.

Had an Experience with Eastern Lettering?

Comments

Stratford, Connecticut, United States #783847

After sending in my complaint, I decided to get in touch with the district attorney's office in that state. It seems this company does't even answer their letters.How are they allowed to stay in bisnesses.

Sounds SO familiar! Did nearly same thing to me! Complete joke!

EPIC Sports - WORST LEADERSHIP EVER EPIC Sports "Have a whole gamut of emails trying to resolve the issue. Cody Patton and Chris Robeson should not be in leadership at any company. They are flippant and arrogant. I..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Eastern Lettering - Screwed up jersey letters/numbers Eastern Lettering "I have SF Giants 2010 World Series Ring Presentation Day jersey with metalic gold GIANTS across the front. I wanted CHAMPS and the number 10 on the back in the..." Read more Eastern Lettering - Another scammed customer - should have read this site before! Eastern Lettering "Complaint Description:I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more